jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see new arrivals on the J. Crew website last Wednesday.  Here's what I'm loving!

The Merino Sweater in Chambray Eyelet (review here):


I love the details on this sweater!



This pattern is really striking.  

I'm also loving the following shirts:



I absolutely love this print!  It's so striking.  I also love the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Lattice Medallion (review here):


I'm also loving the Popover in Navy Flower Bud:


The Linen Boy Shirt in Diamond Ikat:


I'm also loving the Crystal Melange Necklace:

Finally, I'm loving several basics/layering pieces including the following:

The Embroidered Floral Tee
The Long-Sleeve Sailor-Stripe Tee

That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I adore the medallion print in the popover and both sweaters that you posted are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to see that skirt in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I really need anymore bags, but I am loving the grey perforated Claremont tote and the orange perforated clutch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!