jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, March 20, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the J. Crew new arrivals on the website yesterday.  Here is what I'm loving:

The Crocheted Lace Tank:


This tank is so versatile.  And, it's absolutely adorable.  I reviewed the Haven Blue color here:

I'm also loving the following necklaces:

The Mixed-Metal Arrowhead Necklace (review here):










That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. Love all your necklace picks, Rynetta! The Crocheted Lace tank is also on my wishlist of goodies that I liked from this roll-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pendant necklace! I like that and hadn't noticed it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!