jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

J. Crew Eyelet-Front Linen Tee

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Eyelet-Front Linen Tee to share.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the top:




And, here are two pictures that show the pattern:



I really like the versatility of this top.  I sized up to an XL in this top.  I'm wearing it with the Stone Grid Necklace (30 % off with code GOSHOP) and the Schoolboy Blazer in Linen.



What do you think of this top?  Do tell!

p.s.  I will be back later today with a review of the Cleo Perforated Mirror Metallic Loafers.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color of the top, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you and love it with the white blazer! I actually just got that top in the mail today; do you think it runs small at all? I ordered my normal size but can't try it on accurately with my 9 months pregnant belly haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!