jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, April 28, 2014

J. Crew Sleeveless Drapey Top in Cove Floral

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Sleeveless Drapey Top in Cove Floral to share.

Here is an IRL picture of the shirt, as well as one way that I plan to style it:


I took my normal size 12 in this blouse.  I love this print!!!

And, here is one way that I plan to style this beautiful blouse:


Details:  Blazer, Shirt, Necklace--currently 30% off with code GOSHOP



p.s.  I have a review of the J. Crew Eyelet-Front Linen Tee scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I love how vibrant the colors are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara: me too!!!! It's a really fun print!!!!

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Love this shirt! Based on your reviews and sizes you take I think we are similar sizes. I am trying to decide if I should order a size 12 or 14 in this shirt. I am a 36f . What size do you think will work better? I do not live anywhere near a JC store and I try to avoid return shipping expenses form Canada. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christa: I love this shirt too!!!! Okay, I'm a 36D. I would call J. Crew customer service and ask for chest measurements to be sure. The 12 fit me great without any pulling across the chest.

      I hope that helps!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. It is always the chest that causes me problems. :-)

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!