Thursday, May 15, 2014

J. Crew Bateau Tee in Stripe

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Bateau Tee in Stripe to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the tee in two different colorways:

Ivory Neon Coral:




I took my normal size large in this shirt.  I think that this will be in constant rotation during the summer!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Replies
    1. Tara: I totally agree!!!!

      I hope that school is out for you soon!!!

  2. I have been looking at the navy. Vertical stripes always give me a bit of anxiety...especially how they will lay/wave across the girls. You may have sold me because you look great. TTS?

    1. Blue Booby: thank you!!!! I did take my normal size Large. It's odd, that part of the post was cut off. I'm updating it now!

      Have a great night!!!!

  3. Love Love Love....I am a bit obsessed with striped tees and have quite a few. I like both colorways, and I think either would look smashing under a blazer.
    The coral would be wonderful and fresh with white jeans and some great jewelry. Love your blog and your always positive attitude,


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!