Saturday, May 10, 2014

J. Crew Bell Tassel Pendant Necklace, Pearl Cluster Bracelet, and Stripe Muscle Tank

Hi Everyone!

I have a few J. Crew reviews to share today.

Here we go!:

Bell Tassel Pendant Necklace (currently 25% off with code SOGOOD):

Pearl Cluster Bracelet (currently 25% off with code SOGOOD):

Stripe Muscle Tank (currently 25% off with code SOGOOD):

I took my normal size large in this tank.  This will be a great layering piece for me during the summer.

Remember that J. Crew is currently offering 25% off select items with code SOGOOD:

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Everything you are showing in this post is lovely. I wish I could have it all. The tank is perfect for the upcoming warmer months.
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!