Saturday, May 24, 2014

J. Crew Embroidered Windowpane Top, Popover in Leaf Print, and Popover in Arrow Print

Hi Everyone!

I have reviews of three J. Crew tops to share.

Here we go!:

Embroidered Windowpane Top:

The front of the top:

The back of the top:

I love this top!  It's comfortable, versatile, and perfect for layering.  I took my normal size 12.

Popover in Leaf:

A closer view of the print:  

This print is so vibrant and fun!  The fit is TTS.  I took my normal size 12.

Again, another fun print!  This one fits TTS to a bit big.  I took my normal size 12.

These popovers are currently 30% off with code WEEKEND:


1 of 3


What do you think of these tops?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!