jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, May 22, 2014

J. Crew Paneled Sweatshirt in Surf Stripe and Eyelet Sweatshirt

Hi Everyone!

I have reviews of two J. Crew sweatshirts to share.

Paneled Sweatshirt in Surf Stripe:



I LOVE the vibrant colors in this sweatshirt.  I took my normal size large.

Eyelet Sweatshirt:




I love the detailing on this sweatshirt.  I took my normal size large in this one as well.

What do you think of these two sweatshirts?  Do tell!

p.s.  I have reviews of the following pieces scheduled for this weekend:



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I thought I liked the navy floral, but now that I see the surf stripe, I like that even more. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: I totally agree, the colors in the surf stripe sweatshirt are really striking. I love the print!

      Have a spectacular weekend!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rynetta! I just discovered your blog a few days ago and love it. The paneled sweatshirt in surf stripe looks really cute on you. I have had my eye on it, but if I remember correctly, it is dry clean only. I saw that it is cotton and am wondering how it would do on the gentle cycle in the washing machine. Do you have an opinion on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melsy: Thanks so much for your kind words! And, welcome! I think that it is dry clean only. I'm really odd because I prefer dry clean only clothes. I've never tried the gentle cycle on dry clean only clothes. I wish that I could help more here!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Rynetta. I may just have to go for it and purchase the top. I need to get over my dry clean only issue. :-)

      You have a great weekend, too!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!