jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, June 23, 2014

J. Crew Viv Printed Flats (Hibiscus Print)

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Viv Printed Flats in Hibiscus to share.  I absolutely LOVE this print.

Here are three IRL pictures of the shoes:




Again, I absolutely love this print. I took a size 9.5 in these shoes.  What do you think of these shoes?  Do tell!

These shoes are currently 30% off with code HISUMMER. 

More items in this beautiful print:




Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. The shoes are super cute. Did you go up a half size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: thanks, I agree!!!! I did size up a half size to a 9.5. HTH!

      Have a great night!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!! I think I'm going to have to buy them, so pretty and no toe cleavage. My store had the tank in this print and it did nothing for my complexion, I just love this print so the shoes it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pix*see: Awwww, thanks! I LOVE this print. I think that you will love these shoes. Please let me know how they work out!

      Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  3. Pretty shoes! I haven't wanted a pair of J. Crew shoes in a long time, but these, yeah, wishlist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!