jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

J. Crew Chambray Shirt

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Chambray Shirt to share.



I love the fit and style of this shirt!  I sized down to a medium.

I'm wearing the J. Crew Corded Statement Necklace in these pictures.  The necklace is currently on sale with an additional 40% off with code TREAT.

And, here is one way that I plan to style the chambray shirt with the Turner Pant in Hidden Floral:


What do you think of this chambray shirt?  Do tell!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great outfit, Rynetta.
    Love your blog and your style!
    Thanks so much for sharing your style picks!
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!