jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, July 19, 2014

J. Crew Patio Skirt in Leaf Print

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Patio Skirt in Leaf Print to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the skirt:




I'm wearing the skirt with the J. Crew Tippi Sweater and the Tilda Rhinestone Shirt (similar here).

This skirt is currently on sale with code SALEFUN.  I took my normal size 14.

More patio skirt options:



I'm trying to decide which shoes to wear, so I'd love your input!  What do you think about the Kate Spade Gabe Flats as an option? 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to branch out! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi: I am!!! I was super surprised by how much I liked the fit of this skirt. Love it! Thank you SO much!!!

      I hope that you're having a great weekend!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!