Wednesday, July 30, 2014

J. Crew Store Styling Inspiration

Hi Everyone!

I have a few J. Crew mannequin images to share.

Here we go!:

Details:  Jacket, T-Shirt, Skirt

Details:  First Image:  Sweater, Jeans    Second Image:  Sweater, Shirt, Necklace, Jeans

Details:  Shirt, Pants 

Details:  First Image:  Hat, T-Shirt, Shirt, Pants   Second Image:  Shirt, Jeans 

Details:  First Image:  Shirt, Jeans       Second Image:  Shirt, Skirt, Necklace

Details:  Jacket (navy is on sale with 40% off; use code TREAT), Shirt, Pants, Necklace

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I loathe that one side tucked in, one out look. I am so sad because I see less and less of myself in J Crew. Crossing my fingers for fall!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!