jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, August 24, 2014

J. Crew Factory Store Styling Inspiration

Hi Everyone!

I have J. Crew Factory mannequin images to share.

Here we go!:


Details:  Jacket, T-Shirt, Skirt (similar)


Details:  First Image--Blazer, T-Shirt, Jeans    Second Image:  Dress, Necklace


Details:  First Image--Sweater, Shirt, Pants     Second Image--Dress, Necklace


Details:  Vest, Shirt, Pants


Details:  Vest, T-Shirt, Jeans


Details:  Shirt, Sweater, Pants




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. As J.Crew's prices keep getting higher and higher, I see myself turning to J.Crew factory more and more. I love the kitschy T in the first photo.
    Http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those top tees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really nice styles, I especially like the Burgundy vest and the houndstooth sweater / sweatshirt.
    I will have to get myself over to the factory soon!
    Thanks so much for sharing these, Rynetta.
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!