jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, August 1, 2014

J. Crew Harper Patent Flats in Garnet Flame

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Harper Patent Flats in Garnet Flame to share.


Here are three IRL pictures of the shoes:




I love this color!  I size up to a 9.5 in the J. Crew Viv Flats (here and here--currently on sale with code TREAT), so I did the same with the Harper Flats.

What do you think of these shoes?  Do tell!

I will be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Collection Double-Tweed Skirt (currently on sale with code TREAT).



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Rynetta - Just curious, which "flat" do you prefer? Does the Harper win over the Viv? Or vice versa? BTW, they look great! Cheers - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JenniferD! I actually like both flats, but I'd lean more to the Harper flat because of the really pointy toe. I really like how both flats fit.

      I hope that you have a fun weekend planned!

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite color. It's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!