Friday, August 22, 2014

J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Houndstooth

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Houndstooth to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the blazer:

I love the collar on this blazer.  And, the pattern is super fun.  I took my normal size 12.  This blazer is currently 25% off with code SHOPNOW.

What do you think of this blazer?  Do tell!

The newly released Regent Blazer also has a fun collar that reminds me of the Bella jacket.

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. That is a lovely fall blazer, Rynetta. The plaid lines up perfectly in the back.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Diane in Canada

  2. Timeless. Classic. Well made blazer. I'm loving this ... Looks great on you ... I received it today & I'm in love with it.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!