Tuesday, August 5, 2014

J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Italian Wool Flannel--Soft Orchid

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Italian Wool Flannel in Soft Orchid to share.

Here is an IRL picture of the blazer:

And, here is one way that I plan to style the blazer with the J. Crew Tippi Sweater and the Mixed Resin Medallion Necklace

I also like the way the blazer is styled on the website with the Endless Shirt in Stripe:

I took my normal size 12 in this blazer.  What do you think of this blazer?  Do tell!  

ETA:  This blazer is currently 25% off with code NOWANDLATER.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I was curious about this color. It looks very pale, more beige not so much pink. I really like it with that color Tippi and the necklace is spot on.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!