Friday, August 29, 2014

Three Outfits: All J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

I have three outfits to share.

Here we go!:

Details:  Shirt, Jeans, Necklace, Bracelets (here and here), Shoes

And, here is the outfit that I'm wearing today:


Details:  Sweater, Jeans, Necklace, Shoes 

Finally, here is the outfit that I wore during the day yesterday for the first day of classes (it looked better in my head.......):

Details:  Sweater, Skirt, Necklace, Bracelet (similar here), Shoes

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. You look lovely, Rynetta, so many great looks. That pearl necklace is really versatile. I especially like it with the blue sweater and jeans.
    Somehow I missed that the Tippi came in a garment-dyed linen.

    1. maryeb: You're super sweet! Thank you SO much! I really love my pearl necklace--it was my first J. Crew jewelry purchase. I think that the J. Crew Factory has garment-dyed Charley sweaters that are similar to the Tippi sweater. I think that I've seen them in the stores.

      I hope that you have a super fun weekend planned!

  2. My favourite is the second outfit with the blue sweater, pearls, and jeans...classic and beautiful, particularly with the unexpected pop of pink. Perfect.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!