jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

J. Crew Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Houndstooth

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Houndstooth to share.

Here are three IRL pictures of the skirt:



A closer picture of the pattern below:


I took my normal size 14 in this skirt.  I love this pattern.  I also really like the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Wool.  

What do you think of this skirt?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gigi: Awwww, thank you! I totally agree! I almost overlooked this skirt because of the zippers. I am so glad that I didn't pass on it!

      Delete
  2. The colors in this skirt are stunning! I wouldn't get much wear out of the skirt, but hope to maybe purchase the blazer later on this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern is just gorgeous! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I love this skirt. I am so glad you reviewed it. Now I just have to decide between the pattern and one of the solid colors, tough choice as I like them all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!