Wednesday, September 3, 2014

J. Crew Merino Wool V-Neck Cardigan

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Merino Wool V-Neck Cardigan to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the sweater:

I took my normal size large in this sweater.  I'm wearing the cardigan with the Blythe Blouse in Polka Dot, the Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace, and the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool.

What do you think of this sweater?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Hi Rynetta, I like this pairing a lot. The colors coordinate really well: burgundy+mustard+polka dot. It also combines different texture: silk +serge wool+knit, plus pearls! I would probably have the silk blouse tucked in the skirt to attenuate the waist line and make the pearls more visible. Great outfit!

    I also love your shoes reviews. I recently did a review of sophie embroidered loafers on my new blog. Hope you could check it out :-)


    1. Hi Elaine H! Thanks SO much for visiting--I really appreciate it!!! And, thanks for your kind words about my outfit. I love seeing other people tuck their shirts in, but my stomach is my "problem" area, so it doesn't look so great on me. Again, thanks SO much!

      Happy weekend!!!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!