jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, September 26, 2014

J. Crew Schoolboy Tipped Blazer--both colorways

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Schoolboy Tipped Blazer was one of my must-haves from the new arrivals.  This blazer does not disappoint IRL.

Here are IRL pictures of the Concrete Herringbone color:





Here is one way that I plan to style the blazer:


Details:  Blazer, Blouse, Jeans, Shoes  I'm wearing the blazer with the J. Crew Nicky Top in Herringbone in these pictures.  

And, here are IRL pictures of the Navy Herringbone color:





I took my normal size 12 in these blazers.  I cannot wait to wear these blazers!  What do you think of them?  Do tell!

I have a review of the Flannel Shirt in Brilliant Sea Check scheduled for tomorrow.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sharing the pics Rynetta! Both colors look so pretty on you! I really like the contrasting color under the collar, and the bit of yellow on the navy one looks very cute. I hope the weather cools down for you soon so that you can break them in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one - so classic! Adding to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nicky top is absolutely perfect with the Concrete Herringbone.
    These blazers are just a fabulous as I'd hoped they'd be. Thanks again for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!