jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

J. Crew Beaded Chevron Popover in Vintage Surplus, Boyfriend Flannel Shirt in Bluegrass Plaid, Metal Medallion Necklace, Pop Art Flowers Sweatshirt

Hi Everyone!

I have several J. Crew new arrivals reviews to share.

Here we go!:

Beaded Chevron Popover in Vintage Surplus and Metal Medallion Necklace:



A closer picture of the Metal Medallion Necklace:



I love this combination.  This popover fits TTS.  I took my normal size 12.



I LOVE the colors in this shirt.  The fit is TTS to a little big.  I took my normal size 12.  This shirt reminds me of the J. Crew Boy Shirt in Rock Salt Plaid, but the prints are very different.   



I took my normal size large in this sweatshirt.  I'm wearing the sweatshirt with this gingham shirt.

And, finally, the Pieced Pinstripe Sweatshirt:


I'm wearing a size large in this picture, but I plan to size down to a medium.  The sweatshirt fits TTS to a little slouchy/big.

What do you think of these pieces?  Do tell!

Use code TGIFALL for 25% off:

1 comment:

  1. I need the beaded popover!! It's one of my few must-haves from this rollout.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!