jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, October 25, 2014

J. Crew Buffalo Check Flannel Shirt-Jacket

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Buffalo Check Flannel Shirt-Jacket to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the shirt-jacket:




I took my normal size large in this shirt-jacket.  I absolutely LOVE this beauty.  What do you think of it?  

I plan to style the shirt-jacket the way it's styled in the "Looks We Love" section of the website:


Details:  Shirt-Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Shoes 





Thanks for stopping by!  

5 comments:

  1. The print looks great. I don't know about those pockets. Usually I like the larger pockets, but I'll have to try it on to see what I think irl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi: I totally agree, I love this print! I was worried about the pockets, but they actually didn't bother me once I tried it on. I was nervous that they would look odd over "the girls," but I was pleasantly surprised!

      I hope that you're having a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review, Rynetta! It really looks great on you! I also really like it, but I'm worried about the length. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa: You're very welcome! This one is definitely a keeper--I love it! I'm 5'6/5'7, and I loved the length. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you try it!

      Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  3. I agree it's a keeper too! I actually sized up in this. I could have gotten away with my TTS easily, but I really plan on using this as a layering piece eventually. Did you see it's sold out already? Glad we scooped up ours!

    xo
    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!