jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, October 9, 2014

J. Crew Factory New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

J. Crew Factory new arrivals are up on the website, so I thought that I would share my picks. And, J. Crew Factory is offering 50% off!

Here is what I'm loving!:



I LOVE the City Coat in Dublin Green.  The Factory Pencil Skirt in Blackwatch Plaid is one of my faves.  And the Factory stores have a new Addie Loafer in plaid that I don't see online.  I will post a review of the shoes tomorrow.

That's what I'm loving, what factory new arrivals are you loving?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the factory blackwatch plaid skirt today. It looked good. I swear it's a repeat. I am getting confused now between factory & retail.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!