jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, October 3, 2014

J. Crew Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check to share.

Here are three IRL pictures of the shirt:




 I took my normal size 12 in this shirt.  I absolutely love the texture of the shirt, as well as the fit.  Two of the fabulous managers in the retail store suggested that I pair the shirt with the J. Crew  V-Neck Cardigan in Mauve Blush.  I LOVE this combination!

In the second picture, I'm wearing the combination with the Ann Taylor Modern Denim Skinny Jeans.  I'm wearing the J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool in the last picture.

What do you think of the Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check?  Do tell!

I will be back later today with a review of the Collection Dutch Floral Pencil Skirt.

J. Crew is currently offering 25% off full-price styles with code STYLETIME.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, Rynetta. I love the shirt on you! I've also added the link for your review to my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, you're very welcome!!! I genuinely appreciate the compliment. I absolutely love this shirt.

      Have a fabulous weekend!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!