jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

J. Crew Harper Fabric Flats /30% off Select Outerwear and Sweaters

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Harper Fabric Flats to share.

Here are three IRL pictures of the shoes:





I took a size 9.5 in these shoes, the same size that I take in the J. Crew Viv Flats.  

What do you think of these shoes?  Do tell!

Also, J. Crew is offering 30% off select Outerwear and Sweaters with code SHOPFALL.  Here is what I own and love:




Are you shopping this promotion?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I really love the houndstooth print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: thank you!! Me too! It's a super fun print on a shoe.

      I hope that you're having a great week!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!