jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, October 17, 2014

Kate Spade Friends and Family--30% off!

Hi Everyone!

Kate Spade launched their Friends and Family Promotion/Event for 30% off with code F14FFUS.

I own and love the Kate Spade Cedar Street Patent Margot Satchel and the Cedar Street Patent Lacy Wallet.  The "dynasty red" color of these pieces is absolutely stunning.  I reviewed the satchel HERE.

And, here are the rest of my picks:

 



Are you shopping the Kate Spade Friends and Family promotion? Do tell!

I will be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Regent Blazer with Beaded Collar (currently on sale with an additional 30% off with code SHOPFALL.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the red bag and creme cost! All are cute but those stand out for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!