Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OOTD: All J. Crew/Style Changes

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore earlier today:

Details:  Sweater, Shirt, Pants, TankNecklace, Bracelet, Shoes

This outfit would have been outside of my comfort zone years ago.  I'm a pencil skirt girl through and through. Something about J. Crew pencil skirts, particularly the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool, make me feel great no matter what.  But, I'm totally digging the Turner Pant because the quality is superb, the fit is great, and they're amazing pants.  I feel so confident wearing these pants.

Typically, I have a hard time finding pants/jeans that fit well.  J. Crew really nailed it with these pants.  And, I size down from a 14 to a 12 in these beauties.  Cha-ching!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. You're rockin' the new hair. So cute! I love this look, Rynetta. I've definitely noticed a new style in you and I'm loving it. A little funkier. It's a good look! I like how the circles on the bracelet go w/the pants. That's almost sneaky. ;)

    Question -- does that bracelet itch your arm like it does mine?

    1. Gigi: Awww, thank you SO much!!! I LOVE the cut! And, thank you for the compliment about the new style. I'm really enjoying branching out and trying new things. It's been really fun to wear pants again! I love the circles, too!

      The bracelet did not really itch my arm, but I also had a sweater on.

      Have a great week!!!

  2. Replies
    1. Tara: Awwww, thank you SO much!!! I LOVE these pants--they are super fun!

      I hope that your school year is going well!!!

  3. You look so cute! I love you in those pants! Hmmm - they may make my list!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!