jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Two Outfits: Mostly J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

I have two outfits to share.

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today:








Details:  Sweater, Blouse, Jeans--40% off, no code needed!, Bracelet, Watch, Necklace, Shoes

And, here is the outfit that I wore this past Thursday:



 







Details:  Vest (similar here), Sweater, Shirt, Jeans--40% off, no code needed, Bracelets (here and here), Shoes, Tote 



I will be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Sleeveless Blouse in Graphic Plaid.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Looking adorable as always, Rynetta! I saw these two on your instagram this past week. I really like the color combinations you chose. The striped vest is supercute, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa,

      You're super sweet, thank you SO very much! I really appreciate the compliment.

      I hope that you're having a spectacular week!

      Delete
  2. Hi love!!!

    Happy to see your amazing outfits today! Especially loving your pattern mixing in the second one! :)

    Miss you lots!! xx

    Jordan
    Opal & Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, love!!!! I hope that you're doing well. I miss you lots too! I hope to get to NYC soon! And, thank you SO much!!!!

      Have a great week!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!