Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekend Sales

Hi Everyone!

Tory Burch Friends and Family with code FRIENDLIEST:

I was super excited to see Tory Burch launch a 25% off promotion for Friends and Family.  I'm definitely a fan of Tory Burch handbags.

Earlier this week, I ordered the Robinson Pebbled Square Tote in Deep Berry.  I absolutely LOVE this bag/color.

I'm also loving the Robinson Mini Double-Zip Tote.  I reviewed the "Jelly Blue" color of this tote here.  I have been carrying this beauty non-stop.  It's one of my favorite bags!  And, Nordstrom is price-matching Tory Burch on several bags of their bags including the Robinson Stitch Leather Satchel.

J. Crew 25% off Full-Price Items with code STYLETIME:

I'm loving the Schoolboy Tipped Blazer.  And, I'm a huge fan of the Merino Wool Mixed Media Sweater.  The Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check is also one of my faves.

I will be back later today with a review of the J. Crew Midnight Tweed Pencil Skirt.

Are you shopping these sales?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!