jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

J. Crew Boyfriend Flannel Shirt in Deep Sea Plaid and Boyfriend Flannel Shirt in Horizon Blue

Hi Everyone!

I have reviews of the J. Crew Boyfriend Flannel in Deep Sea Plaid and the Boyfriend Flannel Shirt in Horizon Blue to share.

Here are IRL pictures of the shirts--

Deep Sea Plaid:



Horizon Blue:



I took my normal size 12 in both shirts.  These shirts are superb quality, and I love the colors/patterns.  I highly recommend these beauties.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the boyfriend flannel shirt in Bluegrass Plaid, also? Wondering if you found the two new ones to fit a bit smaller than that one. On me, the fit is a bit different between the bluegrass plaid and the deep sea plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AppGal: I do own the Boyfriend Flannel Shirt in Bluegrass Plaid, and I totally agree with you that the new ones fit smaller. The Bluegrass Plaid has a generous fit in my opinion. Did you get the deep sea plaid shirt?

      Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

      Delete
    2. I did. Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed in the fit! I LOVE the oversized fit on the bluegrass color, and I think it's thicker, too. Oh well. I am still pleased with the deep sea color! Beautiful shirt.

      Hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well! :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!