jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

J. Crew Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check to share.

Here are three IRL pictures of the vest:





And, here is one way that I plan to style the vest:


Details:  Vest, Shirt, Tank, Necklace



I took my normal size Large in this vest.  I absolutely LOVE buffalo plaid, so this beauty is what I'd call "winner, winner, chicken dinner!"

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I ordered this and am patiently waiting for it to arrive :) Hopefully it works out! I love it with the tiny dots, well styled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara: Yay!!!! Please let me know what you think about the vest!!! And, than k you SO much!

      I hope that your school year is going well!

      Delete
  2. I loved this vest, but have so many excursions already, I had to prioritize so I put it back :(

    Looks cute with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. southernrayofsunshine: Oh I hear you, sister! And, thank you SO much!!!

      Have a wonderful Wednesday!

      Delete
  3. Is your vest the one in navy? If so, does it look navy or more black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily--the vest is navy and red, and it looks navy and red IRL. HTH!

      Delete
  4. I just ordered this (final sale, so no exchanges...)and am so nervous because I sized down one size... What are your thoughts on sizing down with this vest? Several reviews recommended doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa: I could not have sized down. But, sizing down may work for you! I hope that the vest works out!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!