Monday, November 3, 2014

J. Crew Kiltie Monk Strap Loafers

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Kiltie Monk Strap Loafers to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the shoes:

I took my normal size 9 in these shoes, so the fit is TTS.  The quality is really superb.  My amazing husband says that these shoes are "eccentric," LOL!  I absolutely love the design.  These beauties will add that special touch to an outfit.

I visited a Madewell store and the J. Crew Factory yesterday, so I have several reviews of the following items to share this week:

From Madewell:

Flannel Cargo Workshirt in Buffalo Check
Cargo Workshirt

From J. Crew Factory:

Factory Addie Herringbone Loafers

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!