Tuesday, November 25, 2014

J. Crew Marled Boucle Jacket

Hi Everyone!

I've been eyeing the J. Crew Marled Boucle Jacket since it appeared on the website.  I was a bit hesitant to try the jacket because it's cropped.  I was pleasantly surprised that this jacket fits beautifully.

Here are four IRL pictures of the jacket:

And, here is a closer picture of the sleeve:

I took my normal size 12 in this jacket.  The jacket is super flattering and forgiving if, like me, your midsection is your "problem" area.

I am considering trying this jacket with the J. Crew Endless Shirt, but that shirt is super long, so I may need to find another option.

J. Crew is currently offering 30% off everything with code GETFESTIVE.  And, Madewell is offering 25% off everything with code GIFTON.

Madewell Reviews
J. Crew Reviews

Here are my picks for both promotions:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!