jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

J. Crew Sophie Elephant Parade Loafers

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Sophie Elephant Parade Loafers to share.

Here are two IRL pictures of the shoes:



So, these shoes are gorgeous.  This print/design is one of the reasons why I love J. Crew so much. But, I must say that this lady of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated will be thinking twice as she walks around with elephants on her shoes!  

I took my normal size 9 in these beauties!

And, I'm starting a new rating system here on the blog.  I was doing the happy dance when I pulled these shoes out of the box, so they get an "oh yeah" Kool-Aid Crewlade dance approval!:




The Origami Skirt in Elephant Parade is equally adorable, but too short for me.  It will look great on others though!

Thanks for stopping by!  


6 comments:

  1. I hear you soror! I just ordered these and was laughing to myself thinking the same thing😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soror, Ramona, LOL!!!!! But, they're super cute shoes, right?!?!

      Have a great remainder of the week!

      Delete
  2. So these do run true to size? I cannot decide whether to order in an 8.5 or an 8, which is what I wear in Steve Madden loafers. I do not own any j crew shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mackenzie: Yes, TTS. I took my normal size 9. HTH

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of ordering these lovelies... but I'm wondering if they look/feel too much like slippers? I don't want to feel like "Hef" without his robe in the workplace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pix*see style: I don't think that these shoes look or feel like slippers at all. I really like them, and I think that they will add that extra oomph to an outfit. HTH!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!