Thursday, December 11, 2014

J. Crew Collection Cashmere Plaid Scarf and Sequin-Trim Sweatshirt

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Collection Cashmere Plaid Scarf is paired with the Sequin-Trim Sweatshirt in the latest Style Guide, and I absolutely adore this combination.

I couldn't wait to put these two pieces together.  Here are two IRL pictures of the combo:

I am a huge fan of this scarf--it's great quality, the color combination is striking, and it's super cozy.

I took my normal size Large in the Sequin-Trim Sweatshirt, which is also very comfortable.

I am totally loving J. Crew scarves this season:

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I'm not digging the sequin trim sweatshirt, but I love the blues in that scarf & love it on you.

    1. Gigi: Thanks SO much! I genuinely appreciate your honesty/feedback!!! I really like the Sequin-Trim Sweatshirt, I was drawn to it for some reason. And, I totally love the scarf!!!

      I hope that you're staying dry--I've been seeing the weather reports.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!