Wednesday, December 10, 2014

J. Crew Colorblock Lace Panel Sweater

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Colorblock Lace Panel Sweater to share.  J. Crew really knocked this sweater out of the ballpark in terms of fit, quality, and design at a moment when many of their sweaters are ill-fitting and undesirable (including the Alpine Turtleneck and the Lambswool Classic Fair Isle Sweater.

Here is an IRL picture of the sweater:

I took my normal size Large in this sweater.  The fit is really great.  I plan to wear the J. Crew Crinkle Check Shirt underneath the sweater.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I was pleasantly surprised with TTS "smooth" fit, since everything seems to be boxy and oversized at the moment.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!