jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, December 18, 2014

J. Crew Drapey Keyhole Top

Hi Everyone!

I layer everything, so I love great tanks and camisoles that look well under blazers and sweaters.  The J. Crew Drapey Keyhole Top totally fits the bill as a great layering piece.

I tried the Drapey Top in multiple colors, and they all came home with me.  This blouse is fabulous--it's great quality and the fit hides the midsection really well.

Here are IRL pictures of the top:

The Electric Red:



 The Navy Striped:


I took my normal size 12 in these tops, and I highly recommend them.  I'm wearing the Regent Blazer in the first picture and the Schoolboy Blazer in the second one.  

Don't forget that J. Crew is offering 30-40% off with code JINGLE.  




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!