jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, December 6, 2014

J. Crew Elephant Parade and Gold Elephant Tees

Hi Everyone!

I cannot believe it, I bought two more J. Crew elephant pieces.  First, they totally sold me on the Sophie Elephant Parade Loafers, and then they sold me on these two tees.  And, I must not be alone because these pieces are selling fast!  I've reached my elephant limit, but I just couldn't resist these beauties!

Here are IRL pictures of the tees:

Elephant Parade Tee:


I sized up to an XL in this t-shirt.  The Large looked was really small.  I'm wearing this t-shirt with the J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Italian Wool Flannel and these pearls.  


Gold Elephant Tee:



I took my normal size Large in this t-shirt.  I'm wearing the t-shirt with the Floral Shield Necklace.

More J. Crew elephant print pieces below:



Use code MERRYMERRY for up to 30% off your purchase.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. The gold elephant tee is beautiful. The online photo does it no justice. I didn't realize there was texture in the elephant. Thanks for the pics. Love it w/the pearls and the gold w/the metal necklace. #gigiapproved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought both of these at the store as they sold out online (my orders were cancelled). I also purchased the elephant necklace. Lately, I love J Crew tees. I also have the Cheetah tee and the gold heart tees. They are so easy to pair with cardis and blazers. Thanks for all your reviews (they are so helpful)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of the elephants…love them! I bought the parade tee the other day but I may have to grab the gold elephant tee too. I'm also still holding out for them to restock my size in the elephant parade skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!