Tuesday, December 2, 2014

J. Crew Shrunken Boy Shirt in Cerise Plaid/Promotion Notes

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Shrunken Boy Shirt in Cerise Plaid was on my must have list when it first appeared on the website.  I ordered this beauty after I did not see it in the retail stores.  The colors and the pattern are both vibrant.

Here is an IRL picture of the shirt:

I took my normal size 12 in this shirt.  The fit and quality are both superb.

I am considering the Shrunken Boy Shirt in Navy Plaid, too.

Also, J. Crew launched a new promotion this morning for 30% off  Select "Winter Styles" with code HOLIDAYTREAT.  Here are my faves:

The Bliss Sweater is absolutely adorable and fun:

The Dazzling Sweater is equally adorable (I will post a review of it later this week).

And, here are my other faves:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!