Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Madewell GOFORIT Promo

Hi Everyone!

Madewell launched a new promotion today for up to 30% off with code GOFORIT.  And, the website was updated with a few new arrivals.

Here are my current faves from Madewell:

The Tailored Tee is a great basic.  I'm wearing it in burgundy here:

The fabric of the tee is substantial and great quality.  The fit is TTS.  I took my normal size Large.

The Sidney Boot is really versatile, comfortable, and classic.  Here are IRL pictures of the pecan color:

I took my normal size 9 in these boots.

I am also a huge fan of the Serge Oxford:

Reviews on the website suggest sizing down a 1/2 size, but I took my normal size 9.

More Madewell reviews HERE

Are you shopping this promotion?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!