jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, December 14, 2014

OOTD: Styling the J. Crew Elephant Parade Tee

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Elephant Parade Tee is a great piece that can be styled multiple ways.

I wore it earlier this week with a blazer and jeans.  I styled the tee with two of my friends this past Friday on Instagram HERE.



Details:  Blazer, T-Shirt, Jeans (50% off with code MERRY), Necklace, Shoes

And, here is another way that I plan to style the t-shirt:



Details:  Blazer (similar here), T-Shirt, Necklace, Shoes 

Use code GIVETHIS for 30% off these pieces.  And, don't forget that J. Crew is offering 40% off sweaters!



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love your styling. I bought the elephant necklace along with the elephant tees, but I really like the pearls with it -- I think I'll give that one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. It looks so good w/the green blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! You look fantastic, Rynetta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit soooo much. I think it is one of my absolute faves.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!