jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, February 2, 2015

J. Crew Firework Floral Top and Firework Floral Scarf

Hi Everyone!

I am a huge fan of the new J. Crew Firework Floral Print items.  Today, I am sharing a review of the Firework Floral Top and the Firework Floral Scarf.

Here is one picture of each item:

The Firework Floral Top:


I took my normal size 12 in this top.  The fit, the quality, and the design are striking in my opinion.  I absolutely LOVE this print.  I'm wearing the top with the J. Crew Toothpick Jeans and the Cece Ballet Flats.  

The Firework Floral Scarf is equally adorable:


I'm wearing the scarf with the Gap Fluid Stripe Tee.

Have you tried the J. Crew Firework Floral items?


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The scarf is on my wish list, just waiting for a promo.
    I really like how you styled it!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!