Thursday, February 26, 2015

J. Crew Reese Pant in Graphic Peony

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Reese Pant in Graphic Peony is a thing of beauty.  I flat out LOVE this print and these pants.

Here is how I styled the pants:

Details:  Blazer, Shirt (factory version here), Pants, Necklace, Shoes

Fit:  I sized down from a 14 to a 12 in these pants.  I have sized down in all of the J. Crew "drapey" fit pants such as the Turner Pant.

Have you tried the Reese pant?  I think that this one is a winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I was just looking at these pants online, the print is just gorgeous. I am not sure I can pull of these types of pants for work. Is the waist elastic?


    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

  2. Those look awesome on you and I LOVE your hair!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!