jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Three Outfits: Mostly J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

I have three outfits to share.

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today:




"Pin It, Spin It," this is the Pinterest Inspiration for my outfit.  I LOVE how What I Wore styles this beautiful skirt:


Details:  Jacket, Shirt, Skirt, Scarf, Tights, Boots--Kate Spade, old, similar here

And, here is the outfit that I wore this past Tuesday--it's all J. Crew!:



Details:  Blazer, Shirt, Skirt, Bracelets (here and here), Boots

Finally, here is the outfit that I wore this past Thursday--it's also all J. Crew!:



Details:  Sweater, Shirt, Skirt, Necklace, Coat, Boots--Kate Spade, old, similar here



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Actually I think I prefer the way you wear the skirt to the way Jessica Q. does. :) I don't know, hers is very difficult to wear with those super high heels. I need boots in winter.

    Also that red sweater? That color is awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! And you're looking really good in #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looks are always so polished and spot on...love these!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!