jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, March 23, 2015

J. Crew Factory Pencil Skirt in Basketweave--Roz Floral

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Factory Pencil Skirt in Basketweave--Roz Floral caught my eye as soon as it appeared on the website.  The print is the same as the retail "photo floral," which I own in the patio skirt silhouette; however, the pencil skirt was too gorgeous to pass up!

Here are three IRL pictures of the factory pencil skirt:





The fit is TTS.  I took my normal size 14.  And, there is currently a Gilt City Factory coupon for 30% that can be stacked on top of the current price on the website.

Have you tried this skirt/print?

More "roz floral" print options:



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I have the dress from J Crew last year and could not resist and bought the top from the J Crew Factory. I am so tempted to get this pencil skirt too but must resist.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rynetta the skirt looks fantastic! I ordered it as well, but have not received it yet - looking forward to adding it to my closet.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!