jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, March 27, 2015

J. Crew Factory Printed Nylon Cara Loafers

Hi Everyone!

I am a huge fan of the "roz floral" print that is currently available at the J. Crew Factory.  The pencil skirt in this print is stunning (review here).  I decided to grab the loafers in this print, too.

Here are two IRL pictures of the Printed Nylon Cara Loafers:



I am typically a size 9 in shoes, but I take a size 9.5 in factory loafers.  I think that this shoe is very well-made. The pattern is striking, fun, and vibrant.  This shoe will add a great pop of color to a fun spring outfit!

More "roz floral" options:



Have you tried this print?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I did buy the dress, and was vey impressed by the quality....100% cotton and cotton lined. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just may be one of my all time favorite prints from J. Crew! Just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!