jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, March 6, 2015

J. Crew Marbella Sandals

Hi Everyone!

It seems super odd that I am posting a review of sandals when there is snow on the ground outside my door, but oh well!  The J. Crew Marbella Sandals are classic and versatile shoes that will be a major workhorse in my wardrobe this summer.

Here are three IRL pictures of the shoes:




Fit:  I am normally a size 9 in J. Crew and Madewell shoes with the exception of the Viv and Harper Flats, which the J. Crew website recommends sizing up a 1/2 size.  I took a size 9.5 in these sandals.  

Have you tried these sandals?

I have a review of the J. Crew Crescent Floral Pendant Necklace scheduled for tomorrow.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these. I like the way the back hugs your heels. What a great staple.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!