jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, March 22, 2015

J. Crew Regent Blazer in Metallic Linen

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Regent Blazer is one of my absolute FAVES!  The Regent Blazer in Metallic Linen is no different.

Here is an IRL picture of the metallic linen blazer:


I took my normal size 12 in this blazer, and I am wearing the blazer with the J. Crew Sleeveless Side-Zip Top, Toothpick Jeans, and Cece Ballet Flats.

I love the way this blazer is styled on the website with the white Toothpick Jeans:


Have you tried this blazer?



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. The Regent Blazer is your new pencil skirt! I can tell you love this style and it looks great on you in all the versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love this blazer on you. And the styling is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - it looks amazing on you! I have the navy linen and I'm waiting patiently for the kiwi - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty irl. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How am I just discovering your blog? Everything looks fantastic on you. You have a great eye for styling. You make me want everything! ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really perfect with the dark jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide between the gold or chambray Regent! Love both of them on you. If you had to pick one - which would it be? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!