jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, March 16, 2015

J. Crew Textured Cotton Shirt in Orange Plaid, Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot, and Caribbean Blue Gingham Popover

Hi Everyone!

I have reviews of three shirts to share today.  Here we go!

Textured Cotton Shirt in Orange Plaid:



I sized up in this shirt from a 12 to a 14.  The pattern is super striking and fun in my opinion.  The quality is superb, too!

Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot:


I sized up from a 12 to a 14 in this shirt.  The shirt is a bit sheer, so it will require a cami underneath.

Caribbean Blue Gingham Popover:



Fit:  I sized down from a 12 to a 10 in this popover.  The shirt is airy, comfortable, and super cute!

Have you tried any of these shirts?  I have reviews of the following scheduled for tomorrow:

Stacked Sequin Shell
Reese Pant in Newport Blue



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Feeling meh on the shirts, but your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Caribbean Blue Gingham has my favorite shades of blue. I think it's stunning, especially with the pearl necklace. Good to know that I need to size down.
    Thanks for sharing your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the polka dot shirt is a little sheer. That's cool. I've been curious to see the turquoise/purple. I love those colors. Thx for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!