jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

J. Crew Embellished Linen Tank--Barbados Blue

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I reviewed the J. Crew Embellished Linen Tank in white.  Today, I am sharing pictures of the Barbados Blue color.

Here are two IRL pictures of this gorgeous color:


A closer look at the color/details:


I am wearing the tank with the J. Crew Denim Jacket, Slouchy Boardwalk Pant, and the Harper Collection Calf Hair Flats.

I love the following Pinterest/Style Guide image.  I cannot wait to wear this outfit:


I wish that I could wear the shoes that the model is wearing, but alas, I cannot wear heels!

I took my normal size 12 in this tank.  I highly recommend the tank--the fit is fantastic!



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great on you Rynetta! Love this whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cate: You're super sweet, thank you SO much!!! I really appreciate the compliment!

      Happy Hump Day!

      Delete
  2. Love this color on you! I hadn't noticed this color. It looks more green in the JC shots, but a gorgeous turquoise blue in your photo. Which color would you say is true? Love the outfit on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy: Thank you SO much!!! The color is absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely more blue. I don't think that it has a hint of green in it. But, it looks great against safari/army green. I hope that helps!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!